Vegan Animal Shapes Vegetable Soup!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012


I followed this recipe on Post Punk Kitchen pretty closely to make this delicious soup, and I definitely plan to make it again. Plus there's still left overs in my fridge, so that's always a bonus!


all the lovely veg chopped up and ready to go. Or in the case of the garlic, ready to be annihilated in my garlic press. Sitting on a really unattractive plastic plate, because it's large. And in charge...


a mostly out of focus, completely staged shot of me stirring the onions and celery. I don't often cook with celery, which is a shame because it tastes awesome. 


Buibbling away after adding the vegetable broth. 10 minutes really was the magic number for me, as the veg was cooked to perfection, not too soft that it falls apart but not under cooked and crunchy. 


Viola! I really should think about things like wiping the outside of the bowl clean where I dribbled the soup pouring it before I take a photo, eh? ;)

1 comments:

Amber and Scott September 5, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

Oooh, you have inspired me! I was just thinking the other day about how much I wished I had a soup like this. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP