Wood Peg Dolls

Thursday, August 9, 2012


Last week I posted photos from Lani's 21 month birthday on my facebook page. A friend of mine from highschool, Lisa Penney, who has always been a brilliant artist messaged me a few days later to show me the gorgeous custom wood peg doll she had made of Lani based on her photos. I was blown away, so accurate and SO adorable, so I wanted to share the photos on my blog. Isn't she talented? AND you can even order a custom wood peg doll from her of your own child! I actually can't wait for it to arrive in the mail so I can see it in person.
-


3 comments:

Randalin @ Harvesting Kale August 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

How cute is this?! I'm so jealous of people that have this kind of talent. Lani will love it, I'm sure!

I found your blog from Top Baby Blogs and so happy I did! I love it.

little sleep August 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM  

Oh my goodness, that's amazing! Jx

Mandy @ I Spy Toys September 3, 2012 at 3:03 AM  

Wow that is a very impressive piece of work. I might have to get in contact to get some of my grand children.

Mandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP