Instalife, lately...

Monday, August 27, 2012



Roller Derby has been so much fun lately. A couple of weeks ago I helped out at one of the fringe bouts setting up the track and selling raffle tickets. I had a great time cheering on our team and getting pikachu painted on my face. I finally settled on my derby name 'Smash Ketchum', as a wee homage to my love for pokemon! Lani's as cheeky as ever, and her birthday is quickly approaching! (As is the visit from my parents, weee!) And see those huge Olympic rings up there? I think Lani will probably be super sad when they are gone. She sure LOVES them!aa :) 

you can follow me on instagram: @thecityispretty or check out all of my photos on: http://web.stagram.com/n/thecityispretty/

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP