11 things...

Friday, July 27, 2012

I haven't posted in ages (and actually I've been trying to write this post for like a week, sheesh!), and I think it's mostly just being tired and lack of anything to talk about because of the weather. We've been spending a lot of time at home, plus I started roller derby two weeks ago and i've been super sore! someday ...sunday tagged me in her 11 things post, and I thought this would be a great way to jump back into the swing of things! Thank's for tagging me!

ryan & i on our three year wedding anniversary in june!


1.Is there a song that always brings you back to a certain place in time that had meaning and if so, what is it? 
Hmmm, actually there are lots of song that make me think of certain times in my life, but mine & Ryan's wedding song gives me a particular feeling of nostalgia and falling in love. It's 'First day of my life' by Bright Eyes and when Ryan and I first started "dating" (this was all over skype, with 6000 miles between us) he learned to play this song on guitar, and recorded himself singing and playing it. :)

2.Favorite quote from a movie?
I couldn't even begin to pick a single quote from a movie. Or even a favorite movie. I'm really obsessed with Lord of the Rings and could probably give over a dozen quotes I love from each movie in the series. I'm equally obsessed with Harry Potter (books&movies) and could probably do the same with them. 

3. Do you have any guilty pleasure television shows that you can't miss?
We actually don't own a TV, so no. We primarily only watch movies, we have a computer monitor hooked up to a DVD player for this. 

4.If you got pregnant tomorrow with a set of twins (a boy and a girl), what would you name them?
boy- Fox Patrick girl- Hero Molly or Lalita Molly 

5.Which one of your blog entries mean the most to you and why?
I've not got that many to choose from, but I really love this one: http://thecityispretty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/some-days.html

6.If you could pick up and move to any state, which one would it be?
Texas, but ONLY if it were to Austin. I'd happily move back to Tucson, Arizona too. Or Portland, Oregon. 

7.Do you have any pet peeves?
I hate hate hate loud breathing (when sleeping) sounds/snoring and loud eating sounds. I totally wake my husband up at night if he's breathing loudly or snoring. :/

8.What is something popular that everyone seems to like that you just can't get into?
TV shows mostly and movies, such as game of thrones, batman, twilight (ugh ugh ugh), etc. 

9.Who is your style icon?
I don't have a style icon. :/ I honestly can't think of a single person, but I do like looking at random fashion blogs. 

10.What do you love most about your town?
All the history. I'm not 100% sure if I consider Edinburgh "my town", but I've lived here for the last three years and there's no plans to leave any time soon, sooo. It is a beautiful city though. 

11.Has any book you've read made a big impact on who you are?
Everything I've read that's written by Anne McCaffrey had a huge impact on me.  Particularly the Harperhall Triology in her Pern series. 

<3 

Anyway, I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you'd like please use these questions and do your own 11 things! x

1 comments:

Tracy July 27, 2012 at 7:46 PM  

i loved reading your answers, so glad you did this!!! thanks for the link love, and i can't get into game of thrones and all that jazz either, you're not alone haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP