little things.

Friday, June 22, 2012



I haven't had much time (motivation?) to blog lately, mostly due to the horrid weather. It's just such a downer when day in and day out it's dreary and raining and gloomy and it's the summer! There's no good light for photographs and you can't go outside to play. I'm sure Lani feels the same way, too! We had a wee break from the misery a few days ago and you better believe we were out enjoying the sunshine. We took the bus into town, said hello to Daddy at work and then played in the playpark nearby. Afterwards we had vegan sorbet on cones before heading home. It's the little things, isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous June 22, 2012 at 5:51 AM  

She is so adorable ...I just love her so much!!!!

My Froley July 19, 2012 at 4:46 AM  

I can totally relate. I'm in London and the weather has been not so lovely for weeks now. And looking at the forecast all I can see is rain, rain and more rain. We are spending so much time indoors, but at least we have lots of paint and crafty things to be keeping us busy *sigh* I think this weeekend will be a museum weekend for us too, we've got to get out on my days off work.

http://myfroley.blogspot.co.uk/

Tracy July 23, 2012 at 4:02 PM  

so sweet!

i hope you don't mind the fact that i tagged you in my 11 things post. i really enjoy your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP