Birthday Outfit Ideas

Tuesday, June 5, 2012



1. BoboChoses Bike Blouse 2. Theif and Bandit Kids String Headband 3. Zara Twill Trousers 4. Black Saltwater Sandals 5. Holztiger Orca Whale Wooden Figure

So I had originally decided to do a Circus theme for Lani's 2nd birthday, when I found this dress at John Lewis. Which I still absolutely love. But now I have discovered Boho Choses. And this gorgeous bike blouse. It is absolutely adorable. And now it's got my mind ticking, thinking how fun it would be to do a cute bike themed birthday party. I'm not sure if I've mentioned on the blog, but my husband owns a bicycle repair shop, and is a bike mechanic. This theme would be fun, because I know he would get into it too. Oh, the decisions!

Also, if you haven't seen the clothes on the Bobo Choses shop yet, you've got to take a look. I think I've found my new favorite brand. They truly have the cutest stuff and if I was in the position to splurge, I'd buy so many different pieces for Lani. But that bike top... it's perfection.

I also adore saltwater sandals, but they are unfortunately not vegan. So as much as I LOVE them with this outfit, I would never buy them. Does anyone know of a vegan version of these?

Do you go overboard and plan themed birthdays for your kids? If so, any suggestions or ideas? I want to do as much handmade as I can.

[also, I recently noticed that the comments weren't working (thanks mom), due to the embedded function not working on my template. I've switched back to the pop out comments for the time being, until I can figure out what I need to do in my code to get embedded comments working. Argh!]

2 comments:

Jennifer June 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

Hi new reader here! Glad I can leave you comments now!

These outfits are adorable I love that shirt and pants!

Christy July 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM  

I just found your blog. This is an adorable outfit. I have a little boy and they have some cute things I've been wanting to get him. I kinda went over board on my boys circus 1st birthday a few weeks ago. Birthdays are so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP