rain, rain, go away...

Monday, April 30, 2012


Moving is such a funny thing. For me, it's something I've been looking forward to for months, but now that it's finally happened I'm finding it difficult to get into a new routine. It's probably partly due to Lani being sick from the third day we moved in. We haven't had a good night's sleep in over 10 days now. I'm starting to look haggard.



It's also because of this weather. I love when the snails come out, but that's about the only thing I enjoy. Rain, rain rain and more rain. Everyday it rains and it's cold. And windy. Scotland is such a beautiful place to live, but it never stops raining. I hate having to line the radiators and clothing horse with clothes. We've had one good day to dry clothes outside so far, and even then they didn't fully dry. The miserable weather also makes it harder to leave the house, but today, rain or shine, we're at least going to have ourselves a little stroll. Even if it's just for a carton of soy milk.

and if this little pumpy bum could just get to feeling better, well then I think that would bring the whole family morale right up, too! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP